Who are you guys?
2013 ford fiesta crash test
The 2013 Ford Fiesta is a subcompact car offered in 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback body styles, in a choice between S, SE, and new-for-2013 Titanium trim levels. This year, in addition to the new Titanium trim level, the 2013 Fiesta adds standard equipment and can be painted in a new Ruby Red color. Five additional fast facts are offered for the 2013 Fiesta in the sections that follow.
1) The 2013 Fiesta is equipped with a 120-horsepower, 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine. A 5-speed manual gearbox is standard equipment, delivering power to the car's front wheels. A 6-speed automated manual transmission is optional for this model.
2) Regardless of transmission choice, the 2013 Fiesta is rated to get 29 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. A Super Fuel Economy (SFE) package bumps the highway rating to 40 mpg. Filling the Fiesta's fuel tank is easy thanks to its standard Easy Fuel Capless Fuel Filler feature.
3) Every 2013 Fiesta is equipped with 7 air bags, traction and stability control, anti-lock brakes, and blind-spotter side mirrors. Sync hands-free connectivity is optional, and includes 911 Assist service. With 911 Assist, if a paired phone is present when the air bags deploy, the system automatically dials 9-1-1 and an emergency operator checks on the car's occupants while contacting rescue personnel and giving them the car's exact location to speed assistance following a collision. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) gives the 2013 Fiesta a 4-star (out of a possible 5 stars) overall crash-test rating, and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety names the 2013 Ford Fiesta a "Top Safety Pick."
4) The Fiesta's Sync AppLink technology offers remote access to applications on a paired smartphone. Additionally, the 2013 Fiesta can be optioned with passive keyless entry and push-button starting, leather seats, a power sunroof, heated front seats, and more.
5) Personalization options for the 2013 Fiesta include an Interior Style package with red or white leather, and a Black Sport Appearance package with chrome wheels, blacked-out exterior trim, LED front lighting, and a sportier transmission ratio. Ford dealers also offer a variety of graphics packages to further express a Fiesta owner's personality.